Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Audition of "Broadway Parodies Lagi Lah!"

As the sun sets at KLPAC, it was the last day for the audition of "Broadway Parodies Lagi Lah!"
It's been held since yesterday.
In spite of the Election Day, potential talents still turned up.
There are a lot of promising new talents being discovered and I would say, I'm overwhelmed to see so many fresh new talents.
Brian McIntyre, our Director, and Edna Tan, our Visual Consultant, were the official panel judges, while I was just a silent guess judge....hehehehehe (just sibuk-sibuk only)

We tried to make the audition the most relaxing one ever, even though most of the auditionees were nervous.
I know how it felt like to audition.
It's so nerve wrecking.

There has been some names being mentioned and short listed after the audition.
Now...the most heartbreaking part of it all.....
THE decision!!

Who will be the ones chosen to be recruited for "Broadway Parodies Lagi Lah"??
I am neither in a position to make the final decision nor announce the names.

All I can say is, from my point of view, I feel that it's going to be a wonderful show ahead in September.

So......tunggu (wait)

No comments: